It is the wedding season and for such a special occasion, I present you five bridal makeups , ideal for such an important day.
In the five makeups for today’s wedding, the most important thing is to prepare the skin in advance . It is ideal to perform extra hydration and specific care from several months before to achieve a perfect result on that great day.
Then, with these basic tips and tricks of skin care , you can get a dazzling result for this day or for any occasion:
# Personal care
It is especially important that you take extraordinary care of yourself a few weeks before. Eat healthy, drink plenty of water and sleep at least 8 hours each day to improve the appearance of your skin.
These are essential cares in your daily routine but more important if you want to be radiant on a special day.
Are you getting a little late? Get going now. To remember some tips visit the tickets:
- What are the best foods for your skin?
- 7 Simple tips to improve the appearance of your skin
- Would you like to have a hydrated skin from today?
And of course, take time. All the time you can for yourself despite being a busy few months with all the preparations for the wedding.
Visit a spa, treat yourself to a massage or enjoy relaxing moments at home, so as not to arrive at the wedding day with your skin as if you were coming from a war.
# Specific treatment
To get a perfect look it is important to first apply a specific treatment for your skin. This way you will have your face ready to make up afterwards.
This treatment should consist of at least one cleanser , serum and moisturizer . To get better results, why do not you start with the treatment one month in advance?
I recommend Mary Kay’s Timewise® Miracle Set . It is essential to have a fresh skin that gives a perfect close-up.
If necessary, then choose an anti-aging supplement to help you dazzle, such as an anti-darkness, an eye contour or a perfectioner serum.
It would not be a bad time to start adding to your skin care routine an appropriate mask for you and your needs.
And in the same way, if you use all these supplements for at least 30 days you will be surprised by the results. Preparing for such a special day takes time.
# Perfect Finish
The great day is here. At the time of makeup, perfect your skin with these simple steps:
1. Apply a makeup primer.
The secret of a perfect and lasting finish lies many times in the application of a foundation primer.
After treating the skin, allow the products to be absorbed to apply the pre-base. The prebase helps reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and pores .
I recommend the Pre-base of Makeup with SPF 15 of Mary Kay ® . This lightweight gel glides on easily filling imperfections and dries instantly with a matte finish.
This is how you create the perfect canvas for an impeccable makeup base application, which prolongs the duration of makeup .
2. Apply the concealer.
The concealer conceals an irregular skin tone, pimples and dark spots . The secret of a natural result is to apply it little by little and melt it correctly with the skin.
Use the Undereye concealer to conceal dark circles and the Perfecting Concelear concealer from Mary Kay to attenuate imperfections.
3. Apply the foundation.
The foundation gives you a smooth and even skin . You apply it on the whole face, from the center to the sides. Use gentle movements until it is completely fused with the skin.
Visit the entrance How to find your makeup base without dying in the attempt? to choose your ideal makeup base.
4. Apply the Powders.
Once you have applied the color, fix it with the powders and your makeup will remain intact for hours .
For example, apply Translucent Powders to reduce glare and achieve a radiant face. You can also use the Bronzing, Illuminating or Compact Powders , depending on the effect you want to achieve.
Now that you have the perfect skin you can explore these professional makeups for a day, night, bohemian or daring wedding and a video tutorial for a more romantic wedding look
I remind you that you can also customize these bridal looks in the Mary Kay Virtual Makeup APP or in the new Mirror Me APP, with augmented reality, adding many more details: accessories, hairstyles, color combinations, accessories, looks created by professional makeup artists and much more.
# Look Day Bride
This look has been created by the professional makeup artist of Mary Kay, Keiko Takagi . Accentuates the color of the lips, brightens the look and enhances perfectly the natural beauty of the bride on her wedding day.
1. First apply a natural shade of color such as Honey Spice Mineral Eye Shadow on the entire eyelid. Then, apply a darker matte shadow such as the Espresso Mineral Eye Shadow along the line of the lashes and blur the color to the crease of the eye. Finally, use a clear and bright shade as the Crystalline Mineral Eye Shadow to illuminate the brow bone and the lacrimal.
2. Apply the Eyeliner Black , and blend with an applicator sponge or blending brush smudger . And apply two layers of Lash Love® Waterproof Eyelash Mask .
3. Apply a blusher in pink tones such as the Pink Petals Mineral Blush in the center of the cheeks. For an extra touch of light, add Crystalline Mineral Eyeshadow or Illuminating Powders on top of cheeks.
4. To finish, outline the lips gently with a natural tone like Soft Blush and use a pink tone like the Pink Passion Creamy Lipstick . Finish the lip makeup with the NouriShine Plus® Fancy Nancy Lip Gloss in the center of the lip.
# Look of Classic Bride
Suitable for all types of skin and to illuminate any skin tone . The mineral shadows coordinate and let the natural beauty stand out to be radiant on the day of the wedding.
1 . First apply a shade in pink and bright as the Ballerina Pink Eye Shadow on the entire upper and lower eyelid. Then, apply a darker matte shadow such as the Hazelnut Eye Shadow along the line of the upper lashes. Finally, use a clear and bright shade as the Crystalline Mineral Eye Shadow to illuminate the brow bone and lacrimal.
2 . Apply two layers of Lash Love® Lengthening Lash Mask in ♥ black.
3. Apply a blush in soft shades such as Shy Blush Mineral Rouge in the center of the cheeks, blending well towards the temples.
4. To finish, use the lipstick in natural tones such as the Frosted Rose Cream Pencil and then apply the NouriShine Plus® Pink Parfait Lip Gloss.
#Look Evening Bride
1. For the eyes, apply a shade of a natural shade like the Spun Silk Mineral Eye Shadow on the whole eyelid. Then apply a bit of a purple shade like the Autumn Leaves Shadow Palette , along the line of the eyelashes, lengthening the stroke a little at the end and blurring towards the V-shaped eye fold. To finish apply a clear and bright shade like the Crystalline Eye Shadow as an illuminator in the eyebrow and lacrimal bones.
2 . Apply the Black Eyeliner on the line of the upper and lower lashes and apply two layers of Lash Love® Waterproof Eyelash Mask .
3. Apply the matte color of the Ripe Watermelon Mineral Blush Duo to the center of the cheeks and apply the highlighter on the top of the cheeks.
4. First apply the Clear Lip Liner to the natural line of the lips. Then apply the Fuchsia Creamy Lipstick . Finish the look with NouriShine Plus® Pink Parfait Lip Gloss.
# Look of Bohemian Bride
1. Illuminate the lacrimal with the Chromafusion ™ Moonstone Eye Shadow . Next, apply the Espresso tone on the entire eyelid to the outside of the eye. Apply the Mahogany tone in the crease of the eye and blur.
2. Outline the upper lashes with the Black Eyeliner .
3. Apply two layers of the Lash Intensity ™ Lash Mask on the upper and lower lashes.
4. Get a natural shade by applying the Shy Blush Mineral Rouge in the center of the cheeks. Then give a light touch of the Bronzing Powder on the upper part of the cheekbone and blend into the temple.
Extra tip : In all cases to get a long-lasting make-up that lasts up to 16 hours, apply the Mary Kay® Makeup Fixing Spray 20-25 cm from the face in the form of “X” and then in the shape of “T” .