Brown-eyed girls have an incredibly expressive look. You can emphasize it with the help of daytime makeup. From the article you will learn how to choose the right image, based on the shade of the iris, hair color and even skin.
- Basic rules for daytime makeup for brown-eyed
- General Tips
- Eye shadow overlay
- Eyelashes and eyebrows
- Blush and lipstick
- Makeup depending on the shade of the eyes
- Light brown
- Dark brown
- Makeup for brown-eyed hair color
- brown hair
- Makeup for brown-eyed skin tone
- Aristocratically white
- Daytime makeup options for brown-eyed
- Beautiful naturalness
- Bright accents
- Smokey eyes for every day
- Step by Step Videos for Beginners
- Makeup Tips and Common Mistakes
Basic rules for daytime makeup for brown-eyed
The peculiarity of daytime makeup is that it is always light and only emphasizes the brown color of the eyes, without having bright accents. Before you start creating an image, you will need to prepare the skin for it in a few steps:
- Purification. Lotions and tonics for washing will help here.
- Hydration. It is important to nourish the skin before makeup so that it does not dry out during the day.
- Alignment of color and skin tone. It is better to mask pimples and redness with a green concealer, a sculptor will help to sharpen facial features, and blush and highlighter can give the skin a blush and a healthy glow. In daytime makeup, they are used in small quantities.
The next step is the choice of shadows. Brown-eyed girls for daytime makeup should use pastel shades of pink, peach, brown and lavender, as well as beige, olive, coffee colors.
Avoid colors such as: metallic silver, red, black, orange. In natural light, they will look unnatural.
If you want to apply shiny shadows in daytime makeup, it is better to choose golden or bronze colors, apply them exclusively in a translucent layer.
Important points for brown-eyed makeup:
- choose lipstick or gloss in pastel shades, do not use a matte texture;
- the powder should lay down well and not form lumps;
- light shades of eyebrow pencils will not work;
- all makeup accessories must be of high quality, otherwise the application of makeup will be rough.
There are rules for using various cosmetic products to create daytime makeup.
Eye shadow overlay
Makeup artists advise brown-eyed girls to use the banana technique in their eye make-up – to combine dark and light colors of shadows. The technique is characterized by shading the selected shade up the eyelid, which visually enlarges the eyes.
In this example, you can see the simplest step-by-step execution technique.
To repeat it, follow these steps:
- After covering the eyelid with a base, apply light shadows.
- With a dark-colored pencil, draw a semicircle, the start and end points of which should be approximately in the middle of the moving eyelid.
- Blend the pencil, if necessary, slightly tint the line. On the upper eyelid, add light mother-of-pearl shadows.
- Add a light brown tint to the outer corner of the upper eyelid (it has a red undertone in the photo instructions).
- Using a brush, blend the pencil and shadow over the orbital crease.
- Apply a dark eyeliner with a thin brush along the lash line.
This makeup is perfect for practicing skills. For a daytime look, it is better to blend the pencil line so that there is no strong contrast between light and dark colors. Shadows can be used instead of a pencil.
Eyelashes and eyebrows
For lashes, you’ll need the most suitable black mascara and a curler if you want to lift your lashes a bit. Eyebrows need to be given more attention, because in daytime makeup they should look as natural as possible, but not pale.
For styling eyebrows (as in the picture), you must do the following:
- Use the brow brush to style the hairs in the shape of your choice.
- With a beveled brush, paint over the eyebrows with shadows, the shade of which will be slightly lighter than your hair color.
- With a pencil or a thin felt-tip pen, draw in the hairs if it seems to you that the eyebrows are not thick enough. Then fix them with gel.
Don’t overdo it and don’t be too trendy! Even the most popular brow shapes can look weird on you.
Blush and lipstick
Blush should be applied to the apples of the cheeks and shaded towards the temples. You can find the area on the face for application by smiling broadly – it will stand out a lot.
Depending on the shape of the face, there are several directions for blending blush:
Applying lipstick requires more attention, otherwise the lips will look sloppy. We suggest using this example to learn how to create beautiful makeup for the lips:
After you clean your lips with a scrub and moisturize with cream, do the following:
- Outline the contours of the lips with a brown nude shade, apply shadow lines along them.
- Without going beyond the contour, in one layer, paint the upper lip with a pencil.
- Use translucent pink glitter to complete your look.
So your lips will appear more plump and attractive even without a bright accent.
Makeup depending on the shade of the eyes
To create a daytime make-up that will emphasize the beauty of your eyes, be sure to rely on their shade.
Bright shadows will drown out the iris, so it is better for owners of light brown eyes to use shades of peach, golden, brown, and also gray in makeup. Such shadows will make the shade of the eyes more saturated, which will allow you to look spectacular even with a minimum of makeup on your face.
In a make-up for such a shade of eyes, it is better to play the main role in pearlescent shadows and highlighters, which will emphasize the shining pigments of the iris. Thin arrows also look appropriate. Complete the makeup with a nude, beige or pink lip gloss.
Important aspects of makeup and additional elements for owners of light brown eyes:
- use yellow as contrasting shadows;
- draw eyebrows with a brown pencil with a warm undertone;
- do not circle the eyes along the contour, in the case of light brown eyes, this entails a reduction effect;
- wear hairpins or hoops with amber elements, so you can make the image more complete and emphasize the beauty of the eyes even more;
- cold colors of shadows are suitable for girls with light brown eyes, but makeup with them is very complicated, so it is better to entrust it to professionals, also give up jewelry in this range.
Girls with green-brown eyes can use a large number of shades of shadows in makeup. Among them:
- silver and gold;
- pale pink;
- brown and many more.
For daytime makeup, choose more pastel counterparts of bright shadows, but do not forget about shiny pigments.
A few tips for creating the perfect daytime look:
- shadows of marsh, green and brown colors can merge with the color of the eyes, so choose shades darker or lighter than your iris;
- contrasts for such eyes are golden and gray colors, which should be used in makeup;
- it is better not to use shades of blue, which make the look of eyes with a green tint more cloudy.
Rosie Huntington-Whiteley gives a great example of makeup for green-brown eyes during each of her appearances.
There is nothing superfluous in her make-up. She emphasizes the brighter green pigment with shimmer shadows, a light, neat arrow, as well as a bronze eyeliner on the mucous membrane of the lower eyelid.
The final touch is a creamy nude lipstick a couple of tones darker than the model’s skin. This look is perfect for both daytime and evening events.
The most unusual eye color perfectly emphasizes the simplest makeup, which requires only two colors.
Here we use a more feathered and finished banana technique, which we talked about above. Shadows can be either matte or shimmery. It is important to ensure that they do not crumble during the day. A good base for shadows will help to avoid this.
Basic rules for owners of gray-brown eyes:
- among your main shades: beige, olive, light purple, gray, light brown shadows are also used, which have a warm undertone;
- the color of the mascara can be any, if this is a daytime makeup not for work, then you can use an extraordinary brasmatic;
- brown or gray eyeliner will look interesting in daytime makeup, it will favorably set off the color of the eyes;
- lipsticks and glosses are better to choose natural beige and pink shades, as well as purple.
Another great example of what effect a combination of dark and light can create. Instead of beige shadows, you can use olive, but then you need a little darker brown.
Girls with almost black eyes often have dark skin, so makeup using dark shades looks great on them. It is dominated by chocolate brown, copper, green, dark blue, gold colors.
Makeup masters also advise using pink and peach shades if you are good at make-up techniques.
In such a make-up, it is important:
- Use bright elements – if daytime makeup is not created for an office with a special dress code, then you can emphasize the beauty of the eyes with bright eyeliner, blue is perfect.
- Experiment with styles – dark-eyed girls will suit various variations of Arabic makeup, smokey ice, etc. In the daytime version, they use fewer techniques, so creating such images is much easier.
- Choose lipstick. In makeup for owners of dark skin and almost black eyes, brown, dark nude and coral lipsticks will be appropriate. Avoid matte textures.
- Eyebrows must be perfectly shaped, otherwise the whole image will look unfinished and untidy.
If you have just such an eye color, then apply various variations of arrows in makeup. You can use false eyelashes, but without a lot of volume.
Makeup for brown-eyed hair color
When creating an image, you must also take into account the color of the curls, otherwise the make-up will look too bright, pale or inappropriate.
One of the rarest types is brown-eyed blondes. It is also the most difficult for them to choose makeup, since even some standard daytime looks look too bright on them.
In the arsenal of blondes should be pink, peach, coral shades of pastel colors, as well as beige and light chocolate. Lipsticks – only nude with a creamy texture or gloss.
This make-up uses:
- banana shading technique;
- two colors;
- almost imperceptible lip gloss;
- light blush;
- accurate, most natural eyebrow shaping.
Choose the color of the mascara, starting from the already created makeup. If it is brighter and more noticeable, then take a black brasmatik, if light and almost invisible – brown.
For dark-haired girls with brown eyes, daytime makeup is easy, because they already have an expressive appearance.
To make the look more attractive will help:
- chocolate, plum, gray, sand, purple, olive shades, even dark colors for brunettes look appropriate in daytime makeup;
- shimmery textures – the same olive or sandy shadows with small sparkles will make the look more attractive;
- nude lipsticks – they should be 2-3 shades darker than the skin so that the lips do not look faded, but at the same time seem natural;
- eyebrows in hair color – if you have dark curls, then you can’t have your eyebrows lighter, otherwise the whole makeup will seem pale;
- arrows – they look especially beautiful in Arabic makeup, which is often used by brunettes.
It is easy for owners of dark blond hair to overdo it with make-up. One of the main tips for makeup artists for such girls is to choose the right shades in makeup. Cold shades should be complemented only by cold ones, warm ones – only by warm ones.
The following tips will help you make a successful makeup:
- base shadows should have olive, sand and gray colors, golden, green, blue colors look good, but you should not apply them in large quantities;
- a pencil will help emphasize the beauty of the eyes even without shadows, it is enough to bring them the lower and upper lash lines, and then draw an arrow with black eyeliner;
- remove the shades of bright pink, they will age you;
- lipsticks and lip glosses should be peach or coral.
To visually enlarge the eyes, emphasize the third of the upper eyelid from the temple with dark shadows.
For daytime makeup, girls with red hair do not need a lot of makeup. Sometimes just touching up the eyelashes is enough, but everyone wants to create an interesting and creative image for themselves.
Observe the following rules when choosing a make-up for red hair:
- shadows should be in warm colors, the most suitable colors are green, sand and pink;
- avoid shadows that are similar to the color of your hair or eyes, cold colors will also not look good in makeup;
- smoky shading is ideal for daytime redhead makeup;
- use brown kayala pencils to emphasize the eyes;
- coral or red-pink lipstick will perfectly complement the image.
Do not forget about the eyebrows, which should be either in tone with the hair, or a little lighter than it.
Makeup for brown-eyed skin tone
When making up, it is very important to take into account the skin tone, because the image in bright chocolate shades will look strange on “snow whites”, and images with mother-of-pearl shadows and beige lip glosses are unlikely to suit dark-skinned girls.
Light-skinned makeup artists are advised to choose eyeshadow palettes with cold tones, including gray, green, purple and blue shades. Choose saturated analogues, but apply carefully, then the shadows will look beautiful. Follow the recommendations for eye color and hair color.
To diversify daily makeup will help:
- Colored mascaras. It can be either brown or purple, blue brasmatik.
- Lip tints. A special coloring pigment popular in Asian countries. Girls apply it closer to the inside of the lips. So that they do not dry out, then they are covered with gloss on top. This technique creates a visual increase in the lips.
- Ultramarine or silver shadows applied in a translucent layer.
- Highlighter. It can be used to highlight the inner corner of the eye.
At any time of the day, on girls with pale skin and brown eyes, shades of champagne shade will look great, emphasizing the brightness of the look.
This type of appearance is basic, so choosing an image is easy. Suitable for you:
- Warm and cold shades of shadows. First, choose red and copper metallics, terracotta, beige-brown, coral, dark olive, and secondly – emerald, blue and purple.
- Kayals from both scales. A particularly beautiful dark blue pencil will emphasize the eyes if applied to the mucous membrane of the lower eyelid.
- Arabic style. Long arrows with this type of appearance will look appropriate even in daytime makeup.
- A translucent lip gloss. You should not focus on them, otherwise your image will quickly turn into an evening one.
An important aspect in makeup for dark skin is to choose the right blush. They shouldn’t make your cheeks glow.
Daytime makeup options for brown-eyed
We offer several examples of daytime looks that will effectively beat your appearance.
The simplest makeup with a minimum of cosmetics. You can use two shades of eyeshadow or just highlight the inner corners of the eyes with a shimmer and line the upper eyelid with a pencil. Lipstick should be as natural as possible, and blush should be applied with an almost transparent layer.
If you want to make daytime makeup extraordinary, use eyeliner for the upper or lower eyelids, based on your type of appearance. It can be a golden arrow or a mucous membrane lined with an olive pencil. Don’t be afraid to experiment!
Smokey eyes for every day
Day smokey ice is not difficult to make if you know how to do the usual kind of make-up. It is enough to take lighter shades of those shadows that you use for evening makeup. At the same time, keep in mind that it is forbidden to focus on the lips, and smokey ice is not suitable for brown-eyed blondes at all.
Step by Step Videos for Beginners
Watch some videos about the right makeup for brown-eyed girls that will help you make up beautifully, even if you have very little experience.
Makeup Tips and Common Mistakes
Common mistakes beginners face in makeup:
- Orange shadows. They go to few people in evening looks and are completely prohibited in daytime ones.
- Bright pink colors. This applies to all cosmetic products, from eye shadow to lipstick, that make the make-up look ridiculous or vulgar.
- Complex techniques. If you want to do extraordinary makeup, but have not practiced it before, it is better to resort to the help of a professional makeup artist.
- Mixing cold and warm tones. In this case, the image will look ugly.
To easily create harmonious looks for brown eyes every day, makeup artists advise:
- Pick a good color scheme. Half the success of makeup depends on what shades you choose to apply. To do this, you can buy shadows individually or use special monopalettes, which many well-known brands have been releasing in recent years.
- Prepare in advance for a hair color change. If you are radically changing the shade of your curls, then pre-purchase cosmetic products for your new look.
- Work on technology . Constantly train at home, do not be afraid to make mistakes, over time you will learn how to do the right makeup without much effort.
- Highlight tan. Girls with dark skin can use a bronzer or cover the skin with a self-tanner.
Thanks to these recommendations, you can create beautiful daytime makeup every day, depending on your type. It will help you look spectacular and interesting in any situation.