Any makeup starts with skin preparation, but in recent years the concept of training has undergone a big change. Now, leveling tone, the few who strives to Matt the skin.
Much more relevant today looks like a healthy glow, a little wet and therefore fresh, like after a morning wash with cold water. This is clearly demonstrated models from the runway Noon By Noor and Brock Collection.
Fashion is not only moist, radiant skin (see a trend yoga skin). Makeup artists announce the return of transparent glitter lips — now they can use makeup without fear of looking tacky. Look how they’ve complemented the images in the shows of Giorgio Armani and Versace, and add to the makeup means that in the summer of 2019 promises to be a must have.
Focus on color
Not so important, what exactly do you do the makeup with bright colors: paint hands, or wear lipstick. According to fresh trends, colored accents in the make-up required.
Nothing should distract from them — no blush, no mascara. Decided to make with mint shades, as seen on Peter Pilotto? The best addition to this emphasis will be even skin tone. If you choose red lips, like the Givenchy show, eyes place without makeup.
Dairy Express pastel shades to the spring season. Summer — time for bright neon flashes, sure the makeup artists who worked on the shows. Orange was remembered at the Zero + Maria Cornejo and Ashish, lime — Christian Siriano, Cividini — the color of freshly cut grass, bright blue — Alice + Olivia purple — Marta Jakubowski.
All these examples tell us: do not be afraid of color. When else, use it in makeup?
It is considered that it is time for the metal texture is the autumn / winter season. This time the top makeup artists decided otherwise and has presented many options for summer make-up with gold haze (Kim Shui, Temperley London, Monse), rose gold (Giorgio Armani), silver gray shades (Nicole Miller). Evening outfits they fit perfectly. And can be inspired from this video tutorial.
Glitter and rhinestones
This trend is just a gift for lovers of all kinds of make-up experiments. Even if they are not waiting for permission to put on the eyelids broad arrow of rhinestones, they now have official approval from trendsetters. On the show, Tadashi Shoji, Kate Spade, Simone Rocha and Stella Jean models took to the runway with glittery smoky eyes, and Valentino with the help of rhinestones joined eye makeup and eyebrows.
If you have not yet dared to bring such ideas to life, let’s see how it did on the shows.
Trends in make-up eyes
Girls, which makeup more often accentuate the eyes, this summer there are plenty to choose: some images closer to the classics, others to the bold avant-garde.
- 1Broad arrowMakeup artists advise you not to limit ourselves to the adopted and to work with eyeliner decisively, drawing hands wide, as at the shows of Burberry and Versace. Let in the course are bright colors or even glitter like Versace. And, you can take as a reference the makeup that was created for the Marni show, and make my hands double.
- Gray-brown hazeAdherents smoky eyes this season suggest to choose a light, translucent smoky effect without the contrast of transition from one shade to another. Neutral shade of taupe is perfect for getting shade in the crease of the eyelid. Make-up show with Nicole Miller and Julien Macdonald will serve as an example to follow.
- A brilliant accentSprinkle glitter on the eyelids call for artists show, Tadashi Shoji, Kate Spade, Halpern, Stella Jean, Simone Rocha, and others. Large sequins are ideal for creating smoky eyes, the result is perfect for a summer party.
- Monochrome make-upThe time has come jars of monotreme. Fashion eye makeup made just one bright shade. On past shows they are applied in the eyelid, and sometimes supplemented and ink “tone on tone”, like Byblos.
- Hands-cornersAlternative to the classic shooters cat eyes in black color — graphic parts with internal or external sides of the eyes like Rahul Mishra and Rochas. You can not pull the line of the ciliary contour, taking care to draw it at the tip; now you can paint the area and make-up ready.
- #bestuseMore and more artists refuse to mascara in the eye makeup. Some try thus to make the image more “clean”. Others believe that the ink detracts from the colour or texture of tools, which was the main make-up. Anyway, it’s a reason to give your lashes a break from mascara, and at the same time to get a fashionable bow.
Innovations in makeup for summer-2019
Of course, at the shows spring-summer — 2019 was not without red lipstick, which always helps when you need to create spectacular highlights on the lips. However, this beauty solution makeup artists were not trying to surprise anybody; for that wow effect they had some other solutions.
- Purple lipsExtravagant replace the red this summer ready to be shades of purple palette.© shuuemuraThe shows Marta Jakubowski and Maryam Nassir Zadeh and offered to “wear” combined with the accentuated eyebrows.
- The emphasis on the middleEffect zatselovali lips are back in fashion. To create enough shade of lipstick at the center of the lips with fingertips, as it was from Jonathan Simkhai.© Makeup.ruAnd do not have to use only pink and red shades of lipstick. At Fyodor Golan, for example, the same effect was obtained with orange.
- Metal coatingThis trend is rather for those who like to share their make-up-experiments in Instagram: on the show Valentino lips were completely covered with rhinestones, and on the show, Jeremy Scott — shining like Stirka for nails, powder, which is created on the skin “foil” cover
Trends in summer makeup eyebrow
Trends relating to the eyebrows, this year is also full of surprises. The girls offer to give up the shape with a dramatic break and choose instead soft arched curve.
No clear outlines — it is important that the eyebrows look natural and “alive” if you approach them and you didn’t. Will have to give attention to texturing, to “put” hairs most natural way.
And in case, if you want experiments, makeup artists offer to paint eyebrows in a bright color, like on the show Acne Studios, Byblos and Guy Laroche.
Select the makeup based on the color type
- Pastel shade on the eyelidsMonomaker single color eye shadow on the eyelids, a trend that definitely will suit blondes. Only instead of neon shades better to choose the pastels (like Missoni and Peter Pilotto), and eyelashes leave without mascara.© maybelline.com.ru
- Transparent gloss on the lipsMost blondes are very delicate facial features, so instead of expressive lipstick shade (it can be left for the evening) in everyday life it is optimal to use a fancy colorless glitter as makeup Giorgio Armani and Versace.
- Gold smoky eyesSmokey with Golden shades, as seen on Temperley London are brunettes with light and dark skin, and in the summer also successfully highlight a tan.
- Glossy lipsIf you want to create a formal emphasis on the lips, choose a red or pink lipstick with a glossy finish — this was used on the shows of Ryan Lo and Naeem Khan. Brunettes like this make-up will make even brighter.© Makeup.ru
For brown hair
- The emphasis on the contour of the eye makeupSlightly highlight your eyes, but to preserve the naturalness of the image will help pencil: internal circuit this season allocated on the runway Tibi and Christian Dior. If blonde is better to abandon of black eyeliners and pencils for brown hair this option at the time.© Makeup.ru
- Purple lips Fashionable idea to experiment with lip makeup — matte lipstick mauve or purple, like Marta Jakubowski and Maryam Nassir Zadeh.
- Green arrowIt’s really a summer trend. In a fashion all shades of green, soft with metallic effect, like on the show Versace to acid neon “lighting”. On the latest catwalk make-up models are also used lime, grass and mint color. green arrows, and then, as the show Byblos, tinted eyelashes, picking up the mascara to match the eyeliner. Red this will create an expressive contrast with the fiery shade of hair.
- Red lipsGirls with red hair traditionally comes with a red lipstick as lighter and brighter, and darker in color closer to the wine. Sources of inspiration — images from the shows of Dolce & Gabbana, Burberry, Givenchy.
Some of the trends of this summer-2019, you are ready to adopt this season?